torsdag 5 februari 2015

Wordwork p.2-58

5 synonyms
1) see - look
2) killer - murderer
3) hates - dislikes
4) Mum - mother
5) Borrowed - loaned

5 Opposites
1) asleep - awake
2) wouldn't - would
3) last - first
4) female - male
5) cold - warm

5 sentences 
1) I felt someone nudge my shoulder as I spun around I saw the man behind me.
2) I was scared of what he might become
3) I hade loades of old letters from my father in my bedroom.
4) You would not get these opportunities any day.
5) I took out my key-chain and unlocked the door to my flat.

5 explanations 
1) gloves - something you wear to prevent your hands from getting cold
2) hesitated - when you wait a minute to kind of think before you answer.
3) spoiled - when you get everything you want and everything you ask for.
4) Locked - you do that to prevent anyone from steeling your stuff, like in your flat.
5) Daytime - it is in the day, the hours when is is light outside.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar