onsdag 18 mars 2015

Creative connector

I can see the connection when he lives on the streets, they are alot of homeless people out there alot more than we think.
When i read the book I got to read how he felt when he sat there all alone on the cold and dirty ground all night just for a few pennies.. I think that the homeless people in general is in the same position.
I can connect to when I take a walk down the street or to the store, I can see them sitting outside the grocery store desperate for just an little ounce of money so they can have that little bite of food.
They sit there for hours and hours just for a small ounce of money it is a cruel world to live in and no one deserves to live under those conditions.
There aren't so many differences between the book and the real world, it is almost the same.. some just walk past the homeless and some is giving money.. I can never complain on how i live and on how my mom won't give me any money.. becuase there is a worse situation and i never want to be in it.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar